Thursday 4 November 2010

Midweek

Wednesday was a short day - at work and at home as I went to bed before the Apprentice! Got lots to catch up with including gossip girl, big bang theory, glee and various other shows.

The old philosophy of saving things and clothes for special occasions has mostly gone out of the window with me, in that I have started wearing sparkly and sequined clothing to work and during the day. However I do keep items to wear in advance of events or days to avoid them being seen beforehand. I guess it centres around planning. Anyway this leads onto Wednesday's outfit which included some old (but loved) sequin converse style shoes:



Cardigan: ASOS curve

Blouse: ASOS curve

Belt: New Look

Trousers: New Look

Shoes: Schuh

Silver brogues (in photo): Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment