Thursday 19 May 2011

Not pyjama pants!


I managed to get a great pair of harem style trousers in the New Look sale and ever since have been attempting to find something to wear with them. The problem is that because of the soft material and baggy nature they have a tendency to feel and look like pjs if not worn correctly. For example I tried them on with a tee earlier in the week and it didn't look right, too casual so today I tried them with a blouse and they looked good! I also tucked in the blouse, a brave step for me.

I must say that I was really pleased with the result, here it is:








Blouse: ASOS Curve


Bangles: Primark


Trousers: New Look


Shoes: Evans

1 comment:

  1. Vintage and Classy, Love it :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete