Sunday 10 July 2011

Somewhere, beyond the sea


There are some moments from SATC that stay with me always. Sayings such as "I haven't worn it yet, someday I will" and "some clothes wait a lifetime to be worn". I know that the storylines are hardly those of great writing but I do echo some of the sentiments. They were true of today's outfit which included a nautical inspired top that is truely random but I saw it in a vintage shop and had to have it.


It was the grandmama's birthday today and we took her to Pilling's Lock near us for lunch. I already had an outfit picked out but this morning decided to completely dress up and embrace the saling theme and put on this vintage gem:








Sunglasses: ASOS


Necklace: Topshop


Dress: New Look


Over top: Vintage


Leggings: Yours


Shoes: Primark


Bag: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment