Monday 26 September 2011

A whole new world

I know some of my friends will remember how much I moaned about the show I was in last year and how I vowed never to do it again but a year is a long time and things change, mainly me. I have been able to gain some perspective and see that I could have done things differently so I am gearing up for the new show! The writer has chosen Aladdin for this production (the panto version) and auditions are in a few weeks so watch this space!

I went to Leicester last week to register with a new agency and get some ribbon for my shoes. I thought I would pop into Primark, just to have a look and ended up coming out with several new things, including this top:



Sunglasses: H&M

Tee: Primark

Necklace: H&M

Trousers: Evans

Shoes: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment