Thursday 1 July 2010

"I am woman, hear me roar!"

Like most people I tend to stick to a style I think suits me and I feel comfortable in. A trend that I had passed on for a couple of years is tribal. I'm not into the whole wooden jewellery, folksy thing so it didn't appeal to me. However since developing heat rash on my feet I decided to get some sandals to let my feet breathe. First I bought the pink ruffle ones, and at the weekend I caved in and bought GLADIATOR SANDALS! (I should point out here that I can't wear thong sandals whatsoever as they aggrivate my toes after about five minutes so that cuts down my options significantly).

I have to say the sandals are really comfy and I'm pleased with them. After the gladiator sandals I thought I should embrace the look fully and here I am:


Shirt: Primark

Necklace: stolen from the sis

White tank: H&M

Harem pants: New Look

Sandals: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment