Monday 18 April 2011

Papped!

A glorious sunny day spent in London celeb spotting, soaking up the sun and culture. Wandered down to the Tate to see the Ai Weiwei sunflower seed installation, questioning us as individuals and the collective action theory. Some deep stuff after celeb stalking with the paps outside ITV studios.

I am living in my new jeans as they are so comfy and they give my jeggings a well needed rest! Wore a variation of Friday's outfit, complete with squinty eyes from the sun:




Necklace: Primark


Jacket: River Island


Blouse: New Look


Jeans: Dorothy Perkins


Shoes: Primark

3 comments:

  1. aw i was gonna buy that jacket, but i had no monies left :(

    its so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo this is too cute, I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! I am so in love with this jacket and am definately getting the wear out of it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete