Saturday 24 September 2011

"Please, Sir, an inspector's called"

Quite an odd one tonight. I know An Inspector Calls like the back of my hand as we studied it at high school and I have been enthralled with it ever since, so I was really excited to see it performed tonight, but by the end I was baffled and disappointed as they seemed to have taken a great story and added uneccessary drama.


And speaking of drama, check the outfit! I decided to go tonal and wear my new tunic from Evans (thanks to a 25% discount code of mum's) with my ruffle jacket that never sees the light of day. Really overdressed but I'm past caring these days and prefer to dress up like I imagine they did in the old days:






Jacket: Dorothy Perkins


Tunic: Evans


Necklace: Primark


Bag: Dorothy Perkins


Shoes: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment