Monday 12 April 2010

"A brief encounter"

How disappointing. I get all dressed up to go and see (actually flirt with) my Jobseeker advisor and what happens, I don't see him but someone else! The injustice of it all! It was really fustrating as he was sitting in the booth next to me so I kept looking over and hoping to catch his eye. . . . . . . .

You know it makes me think of the classic "Some like it hot" with Marilyn Monroe and Tony Curtis when she says that she has a penchant for men who wear glasses: "Men who wear glasses are so much more gentle and sweet and helpless", although I'm not sure that's why I like them or this guy! I do seem to be drawn to them so if anyone knows of any suitable candidates then get in touch . . . . .





In terms of seduction I thought it wise not to over do it and went for demure and subtle:






Earrings: Primark

Jacket: F + F

Tunic: Peacocks

Leggings: New Look

Boots: New Look

1 comment: