Tuesday 27 April 2010

The day we took a detour and Nadia got a job!

Yes you read that right I have got an actual, bona fide job!!! It was the interview I went for yesterday for Leicester City Council working in their Department for Culture, Media and Sport. Hopefully I will get lots of free tickets for the Curve and other events in Leicester and it will be terribly interesting for me. I have already begun planning a celebratory meal out this weekend with friends, just need to get the outfit sorted then the party can start!



In other news I took Elvis on a longer than planned drive today as I managed to miss the turning on this MASSIVE roundabout and we ended up in Castle Donnington and taking a detour sightseeing before coming back. The plus side was that Elvis said that I handled the situation well and didn't resort to usual Nadia style which is to panic.



This bout of hot weather does suggest that Summer is fast approaching and so out come the summery clothes:





Gold sequin cardigan: Primark

Longline top: Dorothy Perkins

Jeggings: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment