Thursday 21 October 2010

Trussed up

Like a turkey I was today! All my layers on plus my fur coat, making for a very glamorous and cosy look for winter. I stomped along in my santa boots like something out of Dr Zhivago, with the wind whistling through my hair, all very dramatic!


I remember wearing a bracelet given to me by a friend that jangled all the time and there was this running joke that you could hear me coming before I arrived! Well the same can be said for these boots. Called "santa boots" as they are red and the buckle is loose so it jangles when I walk. At work today it was very quiet as it is half term and for most of the day all you could hear was me jangling around the office! Makes me laugh to think about it but also wonder:


Is it ever appropriate to jangle at work?





In other news: the bedrooms have been cleared by the ma and pa and ready to be stripped tomorrow. Still not chosen paint or wallpaper but we live on the edge.


Today's winter ensemble (if you look closely you can see the pumpkins in the background):




Headband: Anna Lou of London

Cardigan: F+F

Dress: River Island

Belt: New Look

Scarf: Accessorize

Jeggings: Evans

Boots: Schuh

No comments:

Post a Comment