Wednesday 27 October 2010

Winter warmer

The temperature is dropping outside and it's time for more layers and thicker ones! I have been looking for a chunky knit cardigan and the infamous Topshop one was far from fitting so luck came in the form of Evans where I picked up the lovely warm item plus some new jeggings (my old ones are worn out!) and a fantastic floaty top for the festive season.

In other news the decorating is in full swing and am feeling very bare in my room with just my bed, although it has been somewhat fun and fustrating using my sister's room as a closet! It has meant that clothing selection has been limited to what I can be bothered to reach and so the new cardy has already been worn a couple of times. Here is Tuesday's outfit:



Cardigan: Evans

Necklace: Primark

Tunic: New Look

Belt: New Look

Trousers: New Look

Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment