Sunday 19 December 2010

Tree museum

Front room is currently housing 4 Christmas trees in the window and there are 3 in the back room so think that makes a pretty convincing tree museum! Also got lights up and getting ready for the big day next week.

Went with the ma to Leicester today to look at vacum cleaners and bedlinen and we came away very happy John Lewis customers! We even got to go round the back to the collections point to fill the boot up! After all the excitement of John Lewis purchases we went to Wagamamas for a delicious dinner and then back home for birthday cake! Got a big surprise lined up for the ma's birthday tomorrow so hope she likes it! Glad it's here as I am about to burst with excitement!!

I also had time to whiz round the shops on the lookout for a glittery cardigan for the festive period but it was very slim pickings. I have been organising my outfits for the next few events to ensure I wear all my lovely things and was actually surprised to see that the shimmer factor isn't so high. We'll see if that grows in time.

Today's outfit was centred around my new boots as I wanted to get the look right with chinos and a blouse:



Cardigan: F+F

Blouse: Primark

Bangles: Accessorize

Chinos: New Look

Boots: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment