Sunday 1 May 2011

Two worlds collide


It's been an interesting time of late what with Easter, The Royal Wedding and all these bank holidays! The sunny weather has helped things along and I finally got round to having some Pimms!


This weekend was a real contrast as Saturday night was spent drinking homemade cocktails and going out whereas today I got dressed up vintage style to attend an old fashioned afternoon tea party in a nearby village. I spent some time thinking about my outfit and ended up looking more american vintage I think, a direct result of my Mad Men love! It was great fun drinking from china cups and learning how to jive, definately felt like the 40's to me.


See what you think:








Saturday: Jacket, tunic, leggings: Yours, Shoes: Evans


Sunday: Cardigan & dress: Tesco, Bag & brooch: Primark, Sunnies: Asos, Shoes: Office


2 comments:

  1. The second picture looks very Mrs. Kennedy-esque :)
    -Jaz
    http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second picture is so great! You look awesome and such elegant, retro, vintage, lovable! *_*

    ReplyDelete