Monday 25 July 2011

Hanging on the telephone




Just about recovered from yesterday! Went with the guys to Splendour in Nottingham, a one day festival featuring Blondie and Scissor Sisters! I was so excited I could hardly contain myself and once I saw Debbie harry onstage I didn't bother! I was screaming so much I nearly lost my voice! She was awesome, such a true performer as were Scissor Sisters. So much energy and rapport with the audience.


I was a proper mummy yesterday making loads of sandwiches and crudites so we had a really healthy picnic. We also managed to avoid getting burnt by a last minute call from my granny to remind me to take suncream! It would have been bad, especially as I was wearing an off the shoulder top. I decided to put the sequins on and get into the festival spirit:











Top: H&M


Harem pants: New Look


Shoes: Office


Sunglasses: H&M



Photos: courtesy of my friend Alex Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment