Tuesday 19 July 2011

There's a place for us

Just came in this evening and straight away I was sashaying around my bedroom and hmming to myself. I was at the Curve seeing West Side Story, thanks to a friend. If anyone remembers this is the amateur production that I auditioned for earlier this year and didn't get into. Seeing the girls being spun around tonight I think I had a lucky escape, or the guys did! The show was a great success, not 100% perfect but then this was amateurs.


As mentionned before I have been watching SATC on a loop and imagine myself drifting around in prom dresses and ostentatious outfits so when picking an outfit for tonight I decided to really dress up and not give a damn! I saw that a couple of fellow bloggers that mentionned their blue velvet Beth Ditto which reminded me about mine and so I decided to wear it:






Shrug: F+F


Necklace: Ann Harvey


Dress: Beth Ditto for Evans


Belt: New Look


Bag: Dorothy Perkins


Leggings: Yours


Shoes: Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment