Thursday 13 October 2011

Back to black

It has been an odd couple of weeks with me starting my new job and then quitting my new job (down to job spec not being accurate). That was last week and full of drama and alas no decent outfit posts as I was filthy and shattered. The same has been true this week as I have been volunteering full time where the ma works and have been shattered (but not filthy). Basically blogging has been neglected while I sorted out other things but am getting back on track.



Wednesday night was the night I had been waiting for, for weeks as it was the first meeting for the new show and the sort of audition night. There was a good turn out and we find out next week which part we have been given so fingers crossed!



"It's coming on Christmas and they're cutting down trees" as Joni said and she'd be right. The days are getting shorter and it's getting colder and I'm wearing more black. I got the black ribbon for my new Converse, in an attempt to jazz them up and finally wore them:








Sunglasses: ASOS


Cardigan: New Look


Tunic: Evans


Necklace: mum's


Bracelets: Primark


Jeggings: New Look Inspire


Converse: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment