Tuesday 25 October 2011

It's all a load of bollocks!

How you doin? Things have been moving at warp speed here and I am now temping (although I keep wanting to say ten pin bowling for some reason?) at Loughborough Uni! Cue money, money, money as ABBA would say! The job is extremely monotonous but I am glad to be working and as they say beggars can't be choosers!


In other news the cast list went round last week for Aladdin and I have been cast as the genie of the ring! Not Jasmine but the more lines I'm given the more I can see this is the part for me as all my lines are in rhyme, which I totally rock at! Think it must be due to years and years spent learning song lyrics.


Before I started work the sis came home for a fleeting visit and with the ma we went to Nottingham Arena to see The Specials! Cue us three and a whole load of middle aged men dancing and generally going crazy! It was such a good night and just a quick pic of me and sis:



No comments:

Post a Comment