Wednesday 25 July 2012

Inspiration strikes again!

This time I am channelling two of the fiercest bloggers ever! Nicolette Mason and Gabi Gregg were some of the first bloggers I started following and they amazed me with their oh so cool attitude and amazing outfits! One can only wonder about their amazing closets . . .


I'm not a huge fan of animals and even less of a fan of creepy crawlies but somehow I've managed to build up quite a jewellery collection that features cats & dogs, horses, insects and even a lobster!




Sunglasses: ASOS
Necklace: New Look
Dress: Primark
Ring: New Look
Leggings: Primark

1 comment:

  1. I have this dress! well i actually owen 2 because i love it that much! i also have a few necklaces that are similar I'm deffo in love with spikes atm :) you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete