Sunday 23 September 2012

Black roses

I think it's fair to say that together, the ma and me crammed in as much as we possibly could yesterday in Manchester! A trip to Vivienne Westwood where I treated myself to a fantastic new jumper dress and wallet, a wander round Selfridges and the luxurious designer stores, a visit to The Royal Exchange to see Black Roses: The Killing of Sophie Lancaster, getting some exercise whilst shopping in Primark and finally dinner at Zizzis before catching the train home! 

I have been acquiring new purchases to go with my new, slimmer look including this new handbag from Dorothy Perkins. I decided to take it for an outing and pair it with a lot of black and my fab skull tee:




Cardigan: George at ASDA
Tee: River Island
Handbag: Dorothy Perkins
Jeggings: Primark
Boots: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment