Sunday 2 September 2012

When the shoe fits

On a whim I decided to try on some heels last time I was in New Look. I was surprised to find some that actually fit and that I could manage to walk in! I bought them in the hope I could trial them on a night out soon. My wish was answered and I wore them last night! They have a platform so they're not very high in terms of the heel but I was proud of myself as it's the first time I've worn heels in 3 years! I paired them with this fantastic top from George at Asda and some jeggings:




Jacket: Marks & Spencer
Bracelet: New Look
Top: George at Asda
Jeggings: Primark
Shoes: New Look

1 comment:

  1. These heels look really nice :) I think New Look heels are really cute and dead comfy!

    xx

    enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete