Thursday 27 January 2011

It's only London Fashion Week baby!


Found out today that I have got a job working at LFW next month! I am so excited and can't wait to see the great and the good of British fashion at the shows. I went for the interview yesterday hence the dressy outfit and they were suitably impressed so I'm off!

I found it hard not to tell people about the interview as I was so excited so I did tell some but not everybody incase I didn't get it, like the audition. It was difficult to tell people when I wasn't successful so I am trying not to do the same thing from now on.

I have no idea what we are supposed to wear so as soon as I do I will be putting outfits together so that I look awesome everyday! (and maybe get spotted? ha ha ha! Well I can dream can't I?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment