Sunday 23 January 2011

One fly mo fo!

So it appears that I won't be putting on a latin American accent and salsa-ing onstage in West Side Story. . . there were a lot of talented girls there and too many for the show, but it was good experience and another story to add to my memoirs when I eventually get around to writing them! There is something rather exciting in the pipeline and will find out this week if it is a go. Can't say much at the moment but keep fingers crossed once more!

In preparation for this exciting event I had to get a trendy interview outfit which will be showcased this week. Suffice to say I will be looking the bees knees! For today I decided to dress comfy for trying on clothes:



Cardigan: F+F

Top: H&M

Beads: New Look

Jeggings: Evans

Boots: Schuh

No comments:

Post a Comment