Saturday 19 February 2011

LFW Update

Hey folks, am in the midst of LFW and working ridiculous hours and am going to bed at like 9pm so have been too tired to post. Am currently charging camera and phone for tomorrow so will start posting as soon as I can.

Suffice to say this has been a steep learning curve and it isn't called WORK experience for nothing! Today I saw my first fashion show so that made up for it and hopes for some more during the week! Also had my photo taken with Susie Bubble (blogger extraordinaire) and saw some celebs including Olivia Palermo, Hilary Alexander, Brix Smith Start, Steven Jones, Janice Dickenson and Jamila from T4 so not bad so far!

You can follow me on twitter as VintageGirl87 as I am updating that and will do facebook too at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment