Friday 19 February 2010

"Let's do the Time Warp again"


OMGness such an exciting night! Rocky Horror was A MAZING! David Badella was tremedous as Frank, having seen him before I knew he would be. However, there was a lack of Horror fans I felt, not many dressed up and certainly not many with the props or doing the comebacks; Brad you arsehole! Janet you Slut! Anyways it was still good and I couldn't get up fast enough up to do the Time Warp!


Adding to my visits to Wagamama, surely in double figures by now! Food gorge as ever, but service was very slow. Think they needed some Rocky to pep them up! Then popped into the imaginarium to sample the delights. All in all a spectacular, freaky fun filled night! Imaginarium was Alice in Wonderland theme so my Rocky outfit somewhat covered it:



Sunglasses: ASOS

Tux: Tesco

No comments:

Post a Comment