Friday 4 March 2011

Fala-fell

The title of this post which is amusing me (and probably only me!) refers to the dinner i've just eaten. Went to Moomba in town for the OLD favourite of falafel burger to find that the burger has been replaced by very dry falafel, no haloumi and no coleslaw! What a let down! Some say it might be the increase in VAT, some say it might be a new chef but whatever it was I left disappointed.

As for the outfit, I bought this jacket a while ago as I knew I would want it for the future and decided to get it when it went into the sale. Since then I have been figuring out how to wear it as it doesn't quite reach full sleeve length but is quite bulky. I think it will be better suited to warmer weather but wanted to road test it tonight:



Jacket: Dorothy Perkins

Tunic: New Look

Bag: Accessorize

Bracelet: New Look

Jeggings and pumps: Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment