Thursday 17 March 2011

Hello Sailor!

Another rare occurance this week: a mid week going out like in ye olde uni days! And we actually went to the local students union! What with the sticky floor filled with discarded cups and bottles it really brought back memories! Especially the bit where my friend and I nearly lost our shoes. . .
The main difference (apart from us lot being golden oldies now) was that all the girls were far more dressy than I remember. When I was at uni nobody really bothered, I even remember going out in a tshirt and jeans after I had been to band practise. Apparently (and not surprisingly) things have moved on so I was glad that I had my sequin jacket, even if it ended up in the cloakroom:





Necklace: Topshop

Jacket: F+F

Top: Evans

Jeggings: Evans

Shoes: Next

1 comment: