Saturday 7 March 2009

Barbie and me

I think it's fair to say that I spend an unhealthy amount of time and effort putting together my outfits during the week (down to whether I should wear earrings AND a necklace! ha ha ha) but its part of my compulsive nature AND it makes me feel good so I guess it's ok.

However, my weekends are a different matter. Since I am spending more and more of them doing my washing, cleaning my room and doing uni work I tend not to dress up so much. Today for example:
(tunic black dress, black leggings, waist belt, glittery cardigan, pearls)

As you can see, a very basic outfit but with a bit of sparkle! always a good thing!

Just been reading The G online, another article about Barbie showcasing some of her most popular looks from over the years, what a style icon! I am looking at the media's portrayal of women for my dissertation so it's a good excuse to look at these things and call it research!

BTW I have purchased a new (and much better!) camera so hopefully my pics will improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment