Tuesday 24 March 2009

An update of sorts!

Gosh can't believe it's been 5 days since I last posted! oops! so I need to do my outfit updates! Well another weekend was spent doing work for my innovation presentation and portfolio, I did manage to enjoy the weather from my window!




(flowery blouse, red cardigan, blue jeans)





(stripey top, tulip skirt, yellow earrings)

So that was the weekend, working lots of colour and keeping the outfits fitted!

Monday saw the rebellious side of me come out and I thought it was time for some Viv action:



(V W skull tee, tulip skirt, rose earrings)



Today was quite relaxed as I was "working from home" ha ha ha!

So that was rather random and quick as the work is still on the go! Will be trying out my presentation outfits tomorrow so those will be up! And will be at home next week so will have more action to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment