Friday 11 June 2010

Bop to the top!

After all the action last night I forgot to post my outfit! On the first day at work I asked them about dress code and they said "use your initiative, not jeans, dressy for visits". They also said that they might bad an eyelid if I turned up in fancy dress. . . . . . . well I am a fancy dresser so whatevs! A quick change yesterday saw my wearing a blue dress that I now think does resemble the one worn by Sharpay in HSM for the number "Bop to the top"? See what you think here and then look at this:



Maybe not quite as ruffly or sequined (which is a shame) but there is a slight resemblence I think.

Cardigan: Topshop

Necklaces: New Look and vintage

Dress: H&M

Leggings: F+F

Boots: Schuh

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! I'm new to all this so please feel free to check out my blog, http://canthelpwondering.blogspot.com/. If ya like it, tell others to check it out! I'll be keeping an eye on your outfits! xx

    ReplyDelete