Tuesday 22 June 2010

No more leggings?! Say it ain't so!

So apparently leggings already went out of fashion and are now a drain on your wallet and society, what with the chavs and chavnots all wearing them. Like with most fashion trends once the plebs are wearing them they are condemned, but surely that's the point? To make any money out of the fashion biz they have to peddle clothing that sells.

Well all I have to say (now that the shock has worn off!) is that you will be prising those leggings out of my cold, dead hands before I give them up!

Seriously, how did we live without them?

And to make my point I give you today's outfit, complete with leggings:


Tee: H&M

Belt: River Island

Skirt: Primark

Bracelet: Miss Selfridge

Leggings: Yours

Socks: Topshop

Brogues: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment