Wednesday 11 August 2010

Choking hazard

A funny looking mushroom is what caused the blockage. A scary moment but no serious damage, thankfully. I was out lunching with a friend who I hadn't seen for a while and was pleased to be re-united with.

In other news sis booked the holiday today! Woo hoo! We will be off in a couple of weeks to warmer climes, Turkey infact for a week of rest and relaxation. Ah bliss . . . . . . . .

My immediate thought when she told me the news was that I need to get some holiday clothes. Am thinking maxi dress, shorts and the dreaded swimsuit! Will be packing my trusty harem pants, which I have been getting much use out of and wore them once more today:


Earrings: New Look

Cardigan: Topshop

Lace top: Primark

Harem pants: New Look

Sandals: Dorothy Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment