Friday 20 August 2010

Taken when Nadia saw what Katie wore

This is from yesterday as I was too tired to post and fell asleep before 9 o'clock, lame! Had a massive sleep to make up for weeks of no sleep and general tiredness.
So me and the sis decided to hit Nottingham yesterday to look for holiday and party clothes. We ran into a friend at the train station and had a good old catch up and then who should we see as we got off the train but Katie of WhatKatieWore blog fame! Argh! I was totally surprised and had to say something. She was so sweet and looked fabulous so it really did make my day! We headed to Nando's for some lunch and to sustain us for some serious shopping. Outfit picks to follow as the clothes are for holiday!

Pulled on a dress that I was conscious of looking too tight but think I managed to pull it off:


Necklace: Evans

Dress: Peacocks

Leggings: Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment