Monday 9 August 2010

Monday, Monday

The start of another week and back to work. Boo hoo hoo! Wish I was on summer hols like the sis but unfortunately that pleasure is over. The summer weather is back and reminding me that I should be lounging around at home and not sweltering at my desk! Grr!

Been thinking about the bday as it is only a couple of weeks away, can't believe it's been a year already! Already outfit planning so am sure to be prepared (or not as the case may be!) It could be matching Leopard print playsuits courtesy of Primarni for me and my best friend so watch this space! Wore some of the same print today as it has been creeping into the wardrobe lately:


Cardigan: ASOS Curve

Tee: Vivienne Westwood

Pearls: vintage

Necklace: Dorothy Perkins

Shorts: F+F

Shoes: Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment