Monday 16 August 2010

"I can't wait for the weekend to begin"

It is my birthday weekend (I say weekend as it is drawn out over two days) and I am super excited to see everyone and have a thoroughly good time! We will be partying it up on Saturday night and many a cocktail will be drunk and then soaking up all the alcohol on Sunday with a lazy lunch. Now I just have to decide what to wear . . . .

We had another sort out this weekend and have managed to fill 5 bin bags for the charity collection! It was good as I was able to see clothes more clearly and have a better idea of what I have. Speaking of which I decided to give this lace dress an airing today:


Sunglasses: F+F

Necklace: Primark

Dress: Primark

Leggings: Yours

Sandals: New Look

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, i love that dress!

    <3, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey, finally back commenting!

    this dress is super cute and you look gorgeous! <3<3<3

    and btw... i gotta new blog-url:
    www.lodimat.blogspot.com

    love

    ReplyDelete