Sunday 14 March 2010

"I once asked my mother if I was a gifted child . . . she said she certainly wouldn't have paid for me"

Happy Mothers Day to all the mummies out there! I managed to stay awake long enough to russle up a lunch of fajita's and other goodies and also not impail myself with the knife: ever so slightly hungover today. I was working my arse off (quite literally!) last night playing Just Dance on the Wii at a friends house, interspersed with drinking. We then headed into town and danced until the small hours. It was a great night, even if I nearly lost my shoe as it remained stuck to the ground as I went to walk off!

A trip to Tesco yesterday saw shoppers in a panic deciding on cards and (rather crappy looking, half dead) flowers. A sea of pink that I learnt to avoid at an early age when it comes to my mummy. Decided that I wanted to wear this tee (it says "Yeah Yeah Yeah" and at the bottom "Everyone needs a little panda_ing"):








Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins

Tee: New Look

Belt: Primark

Dress (worn as skirt): Primark

Leggings: Evans



Evening outfit, glitter overload:



Tux: Tesco

Top: H & M

Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins

Flats: Next

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfits, i really like the panda tee. Happy Mother's day to your mom!!! I actually panicked when i read this because I thought i forgot Mother's day but i remembered it's in May here! hehe

    ReplyDelete