Wednesday 26 May 2010

Almost but not quite


So I took my first ever driving test today . . . and failed. I got 6 minors which was really good, my turn in the road and parellel park were great but I got one serious fault. I moved off when the lights were changing from amber to red so I failed. To be honest there was a learner in front and I was paying more attention to them than on the road, silly Nadia. Apart from that I was pleased with my general driving. Oh well, better luck next time. Speaking of luck I decided to wear the same outfit I wore when I took my driving theory in some kind of superstitious way to help me. I don't believe in it and apparently it doesn't believe in me. Here I am before the test:



Necklace: Vintage

Dress: Primark

Tee: H&M

Belt: Primark

Leggings: New Look

Pumps: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment