Wednesday 19 May 2010

"Have you met Susan and Darren?"


No? Well you should! Just been to see them perform their uniquely fabulous show at the Curve. It would be hard to guess what to expect from a show that invites you to join Susan and her (real life) son Darren at their house for a party. My friend and I ended up being part of the show and were put to work making sandwiches! A throughly enjoyable and surprising evening.
The Curve is probably one of the most modern theatre venues in the country along with Sadlers Wells. It showcases a wide variety of performances and supports lesser known companies. All of this means that the dress code isn't as formal as you would imagine for other venues. The balance in being dressy but not try hard is something I am still working on. The outfit I chose for tonight was my attempt at dressy casual:



Scarf dress: River Island

Necklace: Peacocks

Tee: Dorothy Perkins

Leggings: New Look

Silver pumps: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment