Wednesday 5 May 2010

Extended weekend


Sunday was lounge day and spent entirely in pjs, mostly in bed, watching a marathon of House of Eliott dvd's. Bank holiday Monday was different. Driving with Elvis, which went well apart from my lack of ability to reverse bay park, but who needs that anyway? The afternoon was much more fun, shopping in Leicester for wedding outfit accessories and work clothes. I actually managed to find some peg leg trousers which fit! Joy of joy! Decided to wear my lace dress that hadn't seen the light of day for a while, mostly because I get visions of my sister and her friend wearing the same one:



Purple bead necklace: Primark

Cardigan: H&M

Lace dress: Primark

Leggings: New Look

Leopard print pumps: Office

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love this dress! Very nice!

    http://www.rebequitasfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete